Sunday, September 16, 2012

It's fall y'all

Autumn is here. Well kind of. In my neck of the woods it means we might cool down to the 90s. I take what I can get!

I made some fall decor this weekend. Courtesy of a pumpkin at michaels, some Martha Stewart craft paint and a dollar store candlestick.


I also wanted to show you a mug rug my sister made me. We have both loved bags since we can remember.  It's too cute to use for a sweaty cup so I hung it up for decor.

I'm still having computer issues uploading photos to my blog. For now my phone will have to do. But why does it put all the pics at the bottom?

Ps I  think fnsi is this Friday.  Heidi and I will have to post the signups tomorrow.




7 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Both items are really cute - your sister made you a lovely gift.

Cheryll said...

Love the "bag" mat...so pretty! And what a great idea and use of paint and a pumpkin! Fantastic! :)

Impera_Magna said...

Ooooo... very cool pumpkin! Love it.... almost as much as I love the mug rug! Good call on hanging it up...

Kelli said...

Cute pumpkins, Bobbi, and I think that's the best mug rug ever. :) So sweet!!

Simone said...

Oooo live your mug rug. Also just checking you got my email with my address. So looking forward to the parcel arriving. Simone. From quiltingismydowntime my down time.

Heidi said...

OMG! I love both projects! Super cute mug rug too!!

Beeshebags said...

Love the mug rug your sis made you....hope your puter gets fixed up soon, it must be hard blogging by phone, I know I wouldn't want to do it.

Hugs
Naomi