Monday, August 20, 2012

FNSI results and winner

I was soooo excited about this FNSI.  i started sewing thurs night---made a bag.  friday night---made another bag and sat morning made a little project.  thats a crapload of sewing !!! (pardon my french)

I'm having trouble with uploading pics in blogger.  no clue why.  so this post might be naked.

do you know heidi and i have been doing FNSI for 3 years!!! THREEEEE YEARS! WOW. 
today while chitchatting via our cellphones we did a little reconfiguring and decided to make our giveaway day on Mondays. this will give you ALLLL weekend to post your results. 

my winner for this months FNSI is:

#61  SIMONE
she is at http://www.quiltingismydowntime.blogspot.com.au/
shes got some really cute hexies going and hand stitching.  check it out!!!

Simone, you are winning a MAMA SAID SEW charm pack from Moda / Sweetwater.
also a cute small pattern for hotpads. 

Mama Said Sew Charm Pack Sweetwater for Moda Fabrics
Dont forget to hop over to HEIDIS blog and see who her winner is.  GOOD LUCK!

lets hope i can get my pics to load soon.  i want to show you my bags i made!!! they have London fabric and are adorable!



5 comments:

Maria said...

Congratulations to Simome for being the lucky winner this month.

Congratulations to both Heidi and you for having run our FNSI for three years.. I am pleased to say I have loved joining in with you all.After checking my old posts I see I joined you for the first time on 20th Nov 2009.

Anonymous said...

congrats Simone on your lovely win,well done.xx

Simone Harding said...

I am in shock. I can't believe this. Thankyou so much. How exciting.

Impera Magna said...

Congratulations, Simone!

And congratulations to Bobbi and Heidi for 3 yrs of FNSI-ing!

Impera Magna said...

Congratulations, Simone!

And congratulations to Bobbi and Heidi for 3 yrs of FNSI-ing!