Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Quilters Day Swap

have you all heard?  there is an AMAZING swap being hosted by my cousin HEIDI at handmadebyheidi going on right now.  click on her link to sign up.

the best part is you can make whatever you want!  a bag, a mugrug, a pin cushion.....whatever your little heart desires. 




i cant wait because i haven't done a swap in a longgggg time.  i love to toss in something from my town like a starbucks vegas mug.  (Heidi gave me that idea a few years back). 

the project deadline isn't until May 1.....but the sign ups end soon.  jump over HERE and get on that list.  lets swap some handmade goods!  

2 comments:

Val said...

Sounds fun! I will go check it out! And congrats to the winners of the FNSI! Even though my plans didn't go like they were suppose to, I still got to sew and enjoyed every minute.

Carol said...

I signed up too. I like that we can make whatever we want. Good idea about the Vegas mug.