Saturday, March 3, 2012

Peg board project

looky what im doing this weekend!!


hopefully i can get it all done to show you in a few days.  its a pegboard for my craft room! 
these peg boards are a decent price at lowes and they have kits for the hooks and whatnot's.

i took my dad out garage sailing this morning and found this old frame.  his comment was
"ummm isn't that a little fancy for a peg board?"
LOL
i said "oh dad.....you have SOOO much to learn about refurbishing old goods."
2 words......
SPRAY PAINT !



4 comments:

Sharon said...

LOL! Men are so practical so they don't understand our love of pretty things. I think it's going to be gorgeous!!!

Needled Mom said...

Not for a woman's pegboard!!!! It will be wonderful and such a great idea.

Jamie said...

I have all of the parts for this project, too! Come over when you are finished and I'll let you make mine.

Wendy said...

I'm so jealous! I'd love some pegboard for my craft room. Can't wait to see the finished effect...