Thursday, March 15, 2012

FNSI is tomorrow night---3/16/12

"Friday Night Sew In" is tomorrow night.  i know im a bit late posting this, but if you all follow HEIDIs blog you've already seen the sign ups.  if not, click HERE to get signed up.

Here is an update on some of my previous posts:

--im patiently waiting for my dad and hubby to cut my peg board and put it in the frame.  that project is on hold.  (booo)
--im loving the ideas for my aqua kitchen accents.  THANKS to all of you!!! 

this week has been rough.  i hate the time change.  i mean seriously hate it.  i get up really early for work, so this hour thing is making it worse.  i recently changed my hours and LOVE them cuz i get off early and have lots of time to do things, but when that alarm chimes at 415 i usually shed a tear or two. 

im spending my night cutting some fabrics out.  i have a few bags to make so im getting a jump start on FNSI.  do you all make bags?  i LOVE LOVE LOVE them but the process can be a bit lengthy.  there are times it takes 3+ hours to make a bag.  thats without getting interrupted a kabillion times.
cutting, ironing on interfacing, sewing, ironing, sewing, ironing.  you get the picture. 

hope you all have your projects in mind for tomorrow night.  dont forget to click HERE for the sign ups.  "see" you all then! 

5 comments:

Carol said...

We're lucky here in AZ we never change time. Good for you getting projects prepped for tomorrow, I need to do that too.

Val said...

I am looking so foward to joining you this time tomorrow night. And I am with you. I hate the time change. I wish they would leave it alone.

Kelli Fannin Quilts said...

Thanks for the reminder Bobbi, I almost forgot!

Maria said...

As I am down under I'll be in the cave soon,happy stitching Bobbi.

Jess in Progress said...

I'm with you on the time change! Getting up early is rough but it gets rougher when you're up at the crack of dawn. Plus babies don't understand that they need to go to bed when it's still light out. I'm totally pumped for FSNI! I have two taggie blankets to knock out but I have my materials so that's a step in the right direction :)