Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Bad Word Ticket

My youngest son used to give out bad word tickets when he was younger. It was something so cute and you just never knew when he would put one on your nightstand. Even Grams got one for the "D" word. she and i both had a good laugh about that!

well we havent seen one in years.....not until my husband started playing the PS3 online. LOL
(of course im blaming it all on the husband!!!)
it was SOOO funny i had to share it. Now that he is older, he has actually attached a money fine to it along with penalties. maybe he has a future in law enforcement...woopwoop.
(note to self....go to the bank and get some spare change)

5 comments:

I Purr-Furr to Craft said...

I love it!

Jandi said...

Too cute! I hope my kids don't get this idea. I'd be broke in a week.

Jamie said...

LOL! I wish he'd come patrol the hall at the high school where I teach!

Val said...

This is the cutest thing I have ever heard. How did I get so behind on your posts? I am catching up tonight though. Hope you are doing well.

bingo~bonnie said...

what a cute idea!!! I can't really read the note though.. tried to click to make larger but it didn't work. I'd love to know what it says exactly - something about paying a fine?

My oldest - 5 years old is always alerting me when someone says the "S" word = stupid as it's not one we use at home.. or ever - but people on TV sometimes say it... not that we watch bad TV - but on America's funniest videos... sometimes she hears.

I know she would grow up to love being the bad word ticket giver!

Love from Texas! ~bonnie