Tuesday, December 22, 2009

almost done----

well, im down to finishing 3 bags tonight (easy part is sewing them together)....still have to finish mom and dads quilt but almost done with that too.....yet i sit here and wonder what other projects i could sneak out. WHAT AM I THINKING?

48 hours left
8 hours of work
drs appt
quilt to make
bags to finish
sleep at some point

ok HELLO, not enough time! will someone stop me please!?!?!?!

but, first check out heidis goofy dolls here...how CUEGLY are those??? i love that word cuegly......these goofy dolls are the reason i am seriously pondering another trip to joanns today. my great nephew needs one!!!

i need an intervention....anyone?

3 comments:

Heidi said...

His Birthday is coming soon! Keep telling yourself that. It would make a great b'day gift for him. You have more than enough to do. And he will have more than enough already. Don't over do it girl!!!

Needled Mom said...

I saw those and they are adorable.

Slow down and enjoy the Christmas week. That is what it is all about.

Merry Christmas.

Cath Ü said...

I know what you mean... I had a lot to finish before Christmas too and low and behold I got it all done, then got up on Christmas Eve morning and made more presents..... 3 more....
Cath Ü